For the most frigid conditions the great ocean might toss your way, this cold water hooded wetsuit will keep you warmer, performing better and surfing longer. Improved circulation from the compression design increases body heat and energy levels.
It features a specific compression material and anatomically designed compression panels that move in unison with the body. The kinesiology based MST Muscle Taping provides additional support by wrapping your muscles in a cage like exoskeleton support structure. Enabling unmatched cold water performance.
The Yamamoto SCS Nano Skin on the hood maximizes solar absorption, warmth and wind protection. It is lined with zircronium fleece for extra warmth. We predict the Alpha Evade 454 will become a go to wetsuit in your cold water surfing arsenal.
- Wetsuit Temp Range: 50°F (9°C) to 57°F (14°C)
- Color: Stealth Black
- SCS/Zicronium Hooded Wetsuit
- Compression Technology
- Compression Wetsuit with Kinesiology based MST Muscle Stabilization
- Improved Open End Flush System
- 100% Japanese Neoprene from Yamamoto
- Aerodome Technology
- Ultra Light – (Doesn’t absorb H20)
- Quick Drying – 98% Hydrophobic
- SCS Heat retaining cells
- 4 mm Aerodome with Zircronium Fleece and SCS Nano Skin in the Back, 4 mm Aerodome Chest, 4 mm waist down. 3 mm Arms and Shoulders