Whether it’s the Great North Pacific or the frigid North Atlantic, the Alpha Evade 454 is know by the great cold waters of the world as a more than worthy adversary.
Improved circulation generated from the compression design means increased body heat and energy levels.
The wetsuit features a specific compression material and anatomically designed compression panels that move in unison with the body. The kinesiology based MST Muscle Taping provides additional support by wrapping your muscles in a cage-like exoskeleton support structure. Enabling unmatched cold water performance.
The Yamamoto SCS Nano Skin on the hood maximizes solar absorption, warmth and wind protection. It’s lined with zircronium fleece for extra warmth and comfort. We will be surprised if the Alpha Evade 454 doesn’t become a go to wetsuit in your cold water surfing arsenal.
- Temp Range: 49° F (9° C) and Below
- Color: Stealth Black
- Chest Zip Entry System
- Compression Wetsuit with Kinesiology based MST Muscle Stabilization Taping
- 100% Japanese Neoprene from Yamamoto
- Closed Cell Ultra Light – (Doesn’t Absorb H2O)
- Quick Drying – 98% Hydrophobic
- 5 mm Aerodome Zicronium Fleece and SCS Smoothy in the back, 5 mm Aerodome Chest and waist down. 4 mm underarms and arms